Pistachio Fluff Salad
This retro recipe is the perfect salad to bring to almost any occasion. It takes just minutes to put together and doesn’t require any cooking or complicated techniques – just make ahead and chill before serving!
Serves: 10Prep: 6 hours 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in pineapple juice
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- In medium bowl, stir together crushed pineapple, pineapple juice and pistachio pudding mix until combined. Stir in coconut, pecans and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours.