Pistachio Herb Crusted Salmon
Nutty crusted salmon is baked to flaky perfection and paired with juicy, roasted tomatoes and fresh steamed broccoli for a quick and elegant dinner.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup shelled pistachios
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 pounds salmon fillet, about 1” thick at thickest part
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup petite medley tomatoes
- Steamed broccoli, to serve
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In food processor, pulse pistachios until crumbs occur. Add breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper; process until combined.
- On prepared sheet, arrange salmon. Brush over melted butter; top with pistachio and breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until easily flaked with fork.
- In small skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and tomatoes. Sauté until tender.
- Serve salmon with tomatoes and broccoli.