These chips are great for dipping, but they also stand alone as a terrific snack and a healthy alternative to potato chips.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 pita pocket bread rounds
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, rosemary, and black pepper. Stir to combine and set aside to infuse flavors at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat two or three baking sheets with pan spray. Cut each pita round into 8 triangles. Separate into individual triangles and spread on baking sheets in 1 layer. Brush oil mixture lightly onto each triangle and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5–7 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.