Bake smaller cakes using mini quiche pans or ramekins. Allow guests to decorate their own pizzas.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tub (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven according to cake mix instructions. Grease and flour a round cake pan. Set aside.
- Prepare and bake cake according to package instructions. Allow cake to cool completely before inverting onto serving plate to decorate.
- Spread cake with raspberry preserves.
- Add food coloring to vanilla frosting to create “cheese.” Spoon dollops of frosting on top of preserves. Top with berries.