Crescent dinner rolls make these Pizza Pinwheels a snap to assemble and a perfect size for dipping.
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (from 8 oz. can)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pepperoni (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With a serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.