These kid-approved handhelds turn your favorite pizza flavors – gooey cheese, pepperoni and Italian seasoning – into a dippable meal for all ages.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) Homestyle Ready to Bake Pizza Crust
- 35 slices pepperoni
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Italian style cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat pizza dough into 12”x16”rectangle. Arrange pepperoni in a single layer over half the dough (6”x16”). Top with cheese.
- Fold dough over fillings. Cut into 12 strips; twist each strip a few times. Arrange sticks on prepared baking sheet.
- In small bowl, mix together butter, Italian herbs and garlic powder. Brush each pizza stick with butter mixture.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.