Pizza with Chicken and Onion
When you start with a store-bought pizza dough, it’s easy to make pizza at home. This excellent pizza has wonderful flavor and texture. It’s perfect for a cozy movie night at home.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian mix cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 small white onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions, green parts only
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly-floured work surface, roll pizza dough out into a circle. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce and top with cheese, chicken, and onion. Sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown, sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted and beginning to brown. Top with scallions and serve immediately.