Nachos are a true Tex-Mex appetizer. You could also substitute 1 1⁄2 cups jarred queso dip for the cheese topping.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 package (13 oz.) tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 3 pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread tortilla chips in an even layer on a large baking pan with sides. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and jalapeño slices.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown and bubble around the edges. Remove from oven and serve with sour cream and salsa.