Nachos are a true Tex-Mex appetizer. You could also substitute 1
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ package (13 oz.) tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 3 pickled jalapeños, sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread tortilla chips in an even layer on a large baking pan with sides. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and jalapeño slices.
- Bake at 400°F for 5–8 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown and bubble around the edges. Remove from oven and serve with sour cream and salsa.