Plant-Based Buffalo Dip
This easy-to-prepare buffalo dip gives a plant-based twist to a classic crowd-pleaser. Served with your favorite sides, it’s a great choice for any family night or watch party.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Emerge Plant-Based Chick'n Grind
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Plant-Based Plain Cream Cheese Alternative
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Plant-Based Ranch Dressing
- 8 ounces Simple Truth™ Non-Dairy Cheddar Style Shreds, divided
- Simple Truth™ Plant-Based Spicy Queso Style Cauliflower Dip
- Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Peeled Rainbow Carrots
- Simple Truth Organic™ Celery Hearts, cut into 4” pieces
- Simple Truth™ Vegan White Cheddar Rice Crackers
- Simple Truth Organic™ Colored Bell Peppers, cut into strips
- Radishes, ends trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Preheat skillet over high heat. Add vegetable oil to coat pan. Sauté Emerge Chick’n Grind 5 to 7 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in hot pepper sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half the shredded cheese; transfer to oven-safe dish. Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, or heat in slow cooker on low until warm and bubbly.
- Serve buffalo dip with carrots, celery, crackers, radishes and bell pepper. Serve alongside Simple Truth™ Plant-Based Cauliflower Dip.