Plant-Based Chili Mac
When the powers of plant-based chorizo, dairy-free queso, cauliflower and pasta combine, you get an irresistible chili casserole bake that’s likely to become a family favorite.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 27 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 links Simple Truth™ Plant Based Meatless Chorizo Sausage, chopped
- Daiya Deluxe Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 16 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Cauliflower, Brown Rice & Quinoa Fusilli Pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Non-Dairy Sour Cream
- 3 scallions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In medium sauce pan, combine queso, water, paprika and chorizo. Bring to simmer. Fold in pasta.
- Transfer mixture to oven-safe dish. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Top pasta with cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake 12 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped scallion and sour cream.