This delicious pizza is free from dairy, soy and meat, which means everyone can get a slice of the action.
Serves: 6Prep: 30 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Gluten Free Cassava Flour
- 1⁄4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup ghee, avocado oil or preferred cooking fat
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounces Simple Truth™ Plant Based Non-Dairy Mozzarella Style Shreds
- Sliced mushrooms, optional topping
- Onion, optional topping
- Green pepper, optional topping
- Tomato, optional topping
- Fresh basil, optional topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine cassava flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, garlic sea salt, cooking fat (ghee, oil or other), coconut milk and flax seeds. Knead by hand 5 to 8 minutes, until dough is smooth and springy. Divide into two.
- Roll out between two pieces of parchment paper to desired thickness (thinner crust works better). If dough cracks, seal it back together by hand.
- Transfer dough and parchment paper to pizza pan or cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, flip; continue baking 8 to 10 minutes.
- Over crust, spread pizza sauce. Top with cheese and desired toppings.
- Set oven to broil; broil pizza 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- To serve, slice. Refrigerate any leftovers.