Plant-Based Queso Fundido
Melty dairy-free queso, flavorful plant-based chorizo and meatless crumbles come together to create this mouthwatering Mexican-inspired dip.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Daiya Deluxe Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1⁄2 cup maize
- 2 limes
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Non-Dairy Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 pound Simple Truth™ Emerge Plant-Based Meatless Grind
- 2 links Simple Truth™ Plant-Based Meatless Chorizo Sausage, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In sauce pot over low heat, mix together queso and sweet corn. Fold in maize. Zest 1 lime into mixture. Cut lime in half; squeeze juice into mixture. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Transfer mixture to oven-safe pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together sour cream, zest and juice of remaining lime.
- In sauté pan, brown meatless grind. Mix in chorizo. Add taco seasoning and water; bring to simmer. Let cook until water is evaporated.
- Place meat mixture over queso. Top with lime sour cream. To serve, dip tortilla chips into mixture.