The blush tones from the combination of gold nectarines and purple plums make this a visually appealing dessert!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups plums
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ½ cup vegan margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop plums into 1" pieces and combine with sugar, cornstarch, and orange juice in a large bowl. Pour into the bottom of a greased 8" × 8" baking pan.
- In a separate bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and margarine. Spread the oat mixture in an even layer over the fruit.
- Bake for 55–60 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.