This recipe can be used as a meat seasoning or a dip for eggrolls.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plum jam
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. crushed anise seeds
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- Heat plum jam in small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil; lower heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove sauce, and cool before serving.