Poached eggs are very quick to make, but you must watch them or they will overcook. Time them exactly to get a perfect poached egg every time.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 2 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low so that the water is simmering.
- Add apple cider vinegar to water.
- Crack and carefully slide eggs into the water.
- Cook for exactly 3 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon, and serve.