Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette
The deep flavors of pomegranate and balsamic vinegar are natural complements. Serve this dressing over simple greens with sliced fruit, grilled meat, and a little grated cheese.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. pomegranate juice
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried herbes de Provence
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. If stored, whisk again before serving.