Pomegranate French 75
This pomegranate twist on a French 75 completes any celebration.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup gin
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups Champagne
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- In a small pot, bring water to a boil on high heat. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large cocktail shaker with ice, add simple syrup, gin, pomegranate juice and lemon juice.
- Shake cocktail mixture and strain into 4 glasses. Top each cocktail with Champagne. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.