Pomegranate-Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Impress your dinner guests this New Year’s Eve with this elegant Pomegranate-Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin. Infused with sweet maple and tart pomegranate, this tender and juicy tenderloin is sure to be the star of your holiday dinner table.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh pomegranate seeds, for garnish (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Private Selection™ Whole Grain Garlic Mustard
- Heat your oven to 450°F. Place a 12” cast iron in the oven and heat for 20 minutes.
- While the skillet is heating, rub 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the salt and the pepper over the pork tenderloin.
- Once the skillet is heated, swirl in the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Place the prepared tenderloin in the skillet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the tenderloin is baking, prepare the pomegranate-maple glaze. Whisk together the pomegranate juice, cornstarch, 2 sprigs of rosemary, maple syrup and garlic mustard in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until boiling, whisking often. Boil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove the rosemary sprigs from the saucepan and discard.
- Once the tenderloin has baked for 10 minutes, remove it from the oven and flip it over. Turn the oven down to 400°F. Brush ⅓ of the glaze over the tenderloin. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip it again, and brush with another ⅓ of the glaze. Bake for another 5 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the loin registers at 145°F.
- Let the pork tenderloin rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- To plate, slice the tenderloin, spoon over the remaining glaze and garnish the platter with fresh rosemary sprigs and pomegranate seeds, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!