Pump up a classic margarita with pomegranate juice in this cocktail recipe.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Blue Agave Light Golden Syrup
- 28 ounces tequila
- 2 cups Simple Truth™ 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1 cup ice cubes, for serving
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- Whole limes, cut into slices
- In large pitcher, combine limeade, water and agave until well blended. Stir in tequila, pomegranate juice, and Triple Sec.
- To serve, place ice cubes and a few pomegranate seeds in each glass; fill with margarita and place a lime wheel on rim.