Punches are usually fairly bland; not this one! Its gorgeous color and sweet-tart taste will have people coming back for more.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 pomegranates
- 2 quarts pomegranate juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 bottles (750 ml) champagne or sparkling cider
- Cut pomegranates in half. Using a spoon, hit the back of two halves to remove seeds; place seeds in small dish, cover, and refrigerate. Squeeze the juice from the remaining pomegranate halves.
- In large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed juice with 2 quarts pomegranate juice, orange juice, lime juice, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves. Cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour pomegranate juice mixture into punch bowl. Add the champagne or cider and stir gently. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve.