Popcorn with Parmesan Topping
There is no need to add butter to this popcorn. Parmesan cheese adds a delightful flavor to your typical, ordinary popcorn.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place grapeseed oil in bottom of a large pot.
- Place popcorn kernels on top of the oil in the pan. Do NOT turn stove on yet. Stir kernels to make sure they are evenly coated with the oil.
- Place heat on medium and, and with the pot uncovered, shake the kernels around in the pot until the first kernel pops. Quickly place the lid on top and wait until all the kernels pop.
- Once done, remove from heat and add salt and Parmesan cheese. Stir to mix thoroughly. You can store popcorn in an airtight container for up to 6 months.