Pork Burgers with Asian Spices
Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well prior to grilling. These burgers are quite spicy, but you can adjust the seasonings to taste.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. cold water
- 2 tsp. minced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. lean ground pork
- Combine all ingredients but pork. Using a fork, blend into the pork. Gently form into burgers.
- Set grill on high. Quickly sear burgers on both sides. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes per side. Serve on buns or over rice.