Pork Loin Hawaiian
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 14 hours 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. molasses
- 1½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1½ tsp. dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pork loin roast (3 lbs.)
- Mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, molasses, ginger, mustard, and garlic together well in a medium bowl. Reserve ½ cup of mixture in a covered container. Refrigerate.
- Place the roast and the remaining marinade in a glass dish turning several times to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate 12 hours, turning often. Discard marinade after removing roast.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Remove roast from marinade and place on the rack of a shallow roasting pan. Discard marinade.
- Roast about 2¼ hours, or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F. Baste occasionally with the reserved pineapple mixture. Remove from the oven, cover with foil, and allow to stand for 15 minutes before slicing.