Pork Skewers with Cherry Tomatoes
Cherry tomatoes, when grilled, burst with flavor in your mouth. Serve these kabobs with a rice pilaf.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 lb. pork tenderloin, cubed
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion, cut into eighths
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano leaves
- Prepare and preheat grill. Thread pork, cherry tomatoes, and onion on metal skewers. In small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey, pepper, parsley, and oregano leaves. Brush skewers with olive oil mixture.
- Grill skewers 6 inches from medium coals for 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with marinade, until pork registers 155°F.