Pork Tenderloin with Asian Spices
Stir-frying pork and various vegetables is a very quick way to get lots of flavor in a very short time. Vary this recipe with other sugar-free fruit jams, such as plum or blueberry.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 Tbsp. grated gingerroot
- 1 Tbsp. wasabi powder
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- ¼ cup apricot jam
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 medium Napa cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- Combine ginger, wasabi powder, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, lime zest, and apricot jam in a small bowl. Spread on the pork tenderloin. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and slice thinly.
- Preheat a wok or frying pan over medium-high flame. Add oil. Quickly stir-fry the pork and cabbage, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.