Pork Tenderloin with Triple Berry Sauce
Pair pork tenderloin with a simple triple berry sauce for an elegant dish that requires little effort.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless Whole Pork Tenderloin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ Triple Berry Preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and brown pork evenly. Transfer to prepared baking sheet; bake 20-25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan over medium-low heat, lightly heat garlic, preserves and balsamic vinegar. Cook 10 minutes.
- Serve berry sauce over pork.