Potato and Cheese Frittata
Use both nonstick spray and butter in this recipe to prevent the starch in the potatoes from sticking to the slow cooker.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large Yukon gold potato, peeled
- 4 tsp. butter, melted
- Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 sage leaves, minced
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups mixed greens
- Slice the potato as thinly as possible. Grease a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with melted butter and a spritz of nonstick cooking spray and place the potatoes on the bottom in a thin layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs well. Add the cheese, sage, salt, and pepper; stir to combine. Pour over the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours. Cut into wedges and serve with mixed greens.