Potato Chip Brownies
A salty and sweet indulgence that’s sure to be the star of the dessert table.
Serves: 12Prep: 40 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Lay’s® Wavy Original Potato Chips, plus more for topping, broken into pieces
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9”×13” baking pan and line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine butter with bittersweet chocolate chips. Whisk until melted. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla. Whisk together. Fold in the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Spread half of the brownie batter in the baking dish. Top with a layer of potato chips. Spoon remaining batter over the potato chips.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Cool completely. Melt semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave. Drizzle over brownies. Sprinkle potato chips over brownies. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes, until firm. Cut into squares.