Potato Chip–Crusted Chicken Tenders
Save to My Recipes
Spruce up the standby chicken dinner by making this crispy and delicious potato chip–crusted chicken breast. It’s delicious with honey mustard.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 4 cups crushed gluten-free sweet potato chips
- 1½ lbs. chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9" × 13" baking dish with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place egg, flour, and crushed chips into three separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in flour, dredge in egg, and then liberally cover in chips. Place in the baking dish. Repeat until all of the chicken is coated.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle (a meat thermometer should reach 170°F).