Potato Dill Soup
This is a silky, warming soup that packs a bold, hearty, and herbal flavor.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 1 large celery stalk, diced
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 large red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. dried dill
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery to the pan and season with salt. Sauté until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add broth, potatoes, parsley, and dill. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Gently ladle soup into a blender, and place a clean kitchen towel on top. Pulse until almost smooth.