Potato and Egg Breakfast Tacos
Choose your own level of salsa! Mild or hot, this is a fun and unique portable breakfast!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 flour tortillas (6" each)
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- Spray a small frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add the potatoes and cook until brown and hot throughout. Set aside.
- Spray the pan a second time and cook the eggs.
- Lay tortillas flat and place half the potatoes and half the scrambled eggs in each one. Top eggs with salsa. Roll tortilla up and serve.