Greasy fries get kicked to the curb when these clean, baked, better-for- you fries get served up next to your favorite sandwich fare.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 Idaho potatoes, washed
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then in long strips about ¼"–½" in width.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, toss the potatoes with the olive oil to coat. In a small dish, combine the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place the potato strips on the baking sheet and sprinkle with half of the seasonings. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until crispy. Turn the fries to bake the opposite sides, and sprinkle with remaining seasonings. Return to the oven and continue baking about 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.