Adjust the consistency of this potato salad with more mayonnaise if it gets dry after being chilled.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, boiled until tender, and cubed
- 3 baby dill pickles, finely diced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. coarse brown mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dill pickle juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Chill at least one hour and adjust seasoning before serving.