Potato and Spinach Frittata
Potatoes are a common ingredient in frittata, but they’re not a necessity. You can vary these recipes according to your tastes and moods.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.Beat the eggs in a large bowl and whisk in the milk and cheese. Stir in spinach
- Heat the oil to medium temperature in a large ovenproof frying pan. Add the potatoes and onions. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Turn the potatoes, cover, and cook for 3 more minutes. Continue cooking and turning the potatoes every 3 to 5 minutes until tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes total.
- Pour in the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake, uncovered, until the egg is thoroughly cooked and set, about 15 to 20 minutes.