Praline Pecan Pie
Cream cheese is added to this version of pecan pie.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1⁄3 cup sugar plus 4 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 1 pie shell (9 inches), unbaked
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1⁄3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour into pie shell and top with pecan halves.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining 2 eggs, remaining 4 tablespoons sugar, corn syrup, and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla. Carefully pour this mixture over pecans.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool to room temperature before serving.