Pressure Cooker Barbecue Sauce
Make this versatile vegetarian barbecue sauce in a pressure cooker. Use it as a dip or grilling sauce for vegetables and tofu. After the sauce has cooked under pressure, you can add in additional flavorings such as, liquid smoke or hot sauce.
Serves: 40Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups ketchup
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup mustard
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue seasoning
- Add all ingredients to the pressure cooker and stir. Lock the lid into place. Bring to low pressure; maintain for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and quick-release the pressure. Taste for seasoning and add any optional seasonings, if desired. Ladle into sterilized glass jars; cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.