Pressure Cooker Cilantro-Lime Corn on the Cob
Save time and water by making corn on the cob in a pressure cooker. Give the cooked corn a touch of the Southwest by brushing it with butter seasoned with cilantro, lime juice, and cayenne pepper.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, husks and silk removed
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and cayenne pepper until well blended.
- In a pressure cooker fitted with a rack, place the corn on the rack. Pour in the water. Lock the lid into place and bring to low pressure; maintain pressure for 3 minutes. Remove the pressure cooker from heat, quick-release the pressure, and remove the lid.
- With tongs, remove the corn. Brush ¼ of the mixture onto each ear of corn. Serve hot.