Pressure Cooker Cinnamon Brown Rice Pudding
This pudding is a perfect dessert, but itʼs even better for breakfast!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup short-grain brown rice
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Add rice, water, vanilla, cinnamon stick, and butter to the pressure cooker. Close and lock the lid.
- Turn the heat up to high. When the cooker reaches pressure, lower the heat to the minimum needed to maintain pressure. Cook for 20 to 22 minutes at high pressure.
- Remove from the heat and allow the pot to sit for 30 minutes before carefully releasing any residual pressure.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and stir in the raisins, honey, and cream.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then serve warm.