Pressure Cooker Cranberry Applesauce
Make this colorful and tasty applesauce in a pressure cooker.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled, cored, and grated
- 4 medium sweet apples, peeled, cored, and grated
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Zest and juice of 1 large orange
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Add cranberries to the pressure cooker and top with grated apples. Add the remaining ingredients. Lock the lid into place and bring to low pressure; maintain pressure for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow pressure to release naturally. Remove the lid; lightly mash the apples with a fork. Stir well. Serve warm or chilled.