Pressure Cooker Cranberry Sauce
Make this simple but flavorful cranberry sauce in a pressure cooker. Feel free to stir in additional flavorings (after cooking) such as cinnamon, ground cloves, orange liqueur, bourbon, or brandy.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Rinse and drain the cranberries. Remove and discard any stems or blemished cranberries. Add to the pressure cooker along with the sugar, water, and salt. Lock the lid and bring to high pressure; maintain for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. Remove the lid. Stir in the orange juice concentrate. Stir well, breaking the cranberries apart with a spoon.
- Ladle into a container with a cover and chill in the refrigerator.