Pressure Cooker Grits
Make creamy, satisfying grits in a pressure cooker. Add the grits slowly to the boiling water, while gently stirring, to prevent clumping.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup stone-ground white corn grits
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in the pressure cooker over high heat. Slowly stir in the grits.
- Lock the lid into place. Bring to high pressure and maintain for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the lid. Serve with stir butter and black pepper.