Pressure Cooker Potato Salad with Dill
Make potato salad with potatoes steamed in a pressure cooker to save time and keep your kitchen cool in the summer.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs. new potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. celery seed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup celery, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Add water and potatoes to a pressure cooker. Lock the lid into place and bring to high pressure. Once the pressure is achieved, turn the heat to low and cook for 3–4 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow pressure to release naturally. Drain the potatoes and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Gently fold in the cooked potatoes, onion, sliced celery, and dill.