Pressure Cooker Potato Salad with Dill
Make potato salad with potatoes steamed in a pressure cooker to save time and keep your kitchen cool in the summer.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs. new potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. celery seed
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Add water and potatoes to a pressure cooker. Lock the lid into place and bring to high pressure. Once the pressure is achieved, turn the heat to low and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow pressure to release naturally. Drain the potatoes and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Gently fold in the cooked potatoes, onion, sliced celery, and dill.