These pop-in-your-mouth chocolate sweets are perfect for a simple candy treat!
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hour 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 cup crushed salted pretzels
- 5 ounces milk or semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and butter until well blended.
- Stir in the crushed pretzels to combine.
- Form mixture into 1” balls; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Dip into melted chocolate and place on waxed paper; refrigerate until set.