Pretzel Wrapped Pigs in a Blanket
What’s better than a pig in a blanket? A pig in a pretzel blanket!
Serves: 10Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup baking soda
- 6 cups water
- 1 package (12-oz.) cocktail sausages (about 30), patted dry
- 8 frozen dinner roll dough balls, thawed, cut into quarters
- 1 egg, beaten
- Flaky salt
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a 3-quart pot. Slowly add baking soda, it will foam when added.
- Meanwhile, wrap each cocktail sausage with 1 piece of dough, pinching to secure seams. Add a few at a time to the boiling water. Cook about 30-60 seconds; drain well and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush dough with egg wash and sprinkle with salt. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers.