Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Add roasted prosciutto asparagus to your Thanksgiving menu for an easy and savory side dish that’s ready in less than 20 minutes.
Cook: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 15 spears asparagus
- 15 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 13”x9” baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim ends of asparagus spears.
- Wrap one prosciutto slice around each asparagus spear.
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately; refrigerate leftovers in airtight container for up to 3 days.