Prosciutto-Wrapped Spinach-and-Feta-Stuffed Chicken
This recipe is relatively easy to make and only needs a few ingredients, including low-FODMAP ingredients that you may already have.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused oil
- 8 oz. spinach
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1⁄4-inch thickness
- 2 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in a medium skillet over low heat; cook spinach until soft, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lay spinach onto each chicken breast, and spread feta on top. Wrap chicken breasts around mixture and secure with toothpicks.
- Roll each breast in 1 slice prosciutto. Place in an 8-by-8-inch casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Let cool briefly, then slice and serve.