Pub Cheese with Guinness®
Irish cheddar blended with Guinness® Beer, garlic and mustard makes the perfect spread for crackers, bread or pretzels.
Serves: 20Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces Irish cheddar, grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup Guinness® Beer
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Spread can be served immediately but flavors will continue to develop with time.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: Allow spread to come to room temperature before serving.