The flavors in this treat are simple, familiar, and delicious. Bake them when you need a taste of childhood.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare and bake cupcakes according to cake mix instructions.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl, whisking to blend. Fold in whipped topping and combine thoroughly.
- Use pudding mixture to frost completely cooled cupcakes.