Pulled Pork Minis
Classic Cuban sandwich ingredients, like pulled pork, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles, are stacked between crackers for a modern, party-sized appetizer. These bites might by little, but they sure pack big flavor.
Serves: 20Prep: 10 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 container (16 oz.) fully cooked pulled pork (without sauce)
- 10 slices smoked deli ham, cut in half
- 5 slices baby Swiss cheese, cut in quarters
- 20 dill pickle chips, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 40 round butter crackers
- 20 toothpicks
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Place pork between several layers of paper towel and press to get it as dry as possible.
- Place 20 round crackers flat side up on baking sheet. Layer each with 1 tablespoon of pulled pork, a folded slice of ham and cheese.
- Baking until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 1-2 minutes.
- Top each sandwich with pickle, half teaspoon of mustard and remaining crackers, flat side down.
- Gently insert toothpick into middle hole of cracker to hold sandwiches together. Refrigerate any leftovers.