Make this super-easy soup for a satisfying and healthy lunch.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups puréed pumpkin
- 1 large onion, peeled and minced
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Place pumpkin, onion, water, coconut milk, and garlic in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low. Simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Transfer soup in batches to a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.